Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Its Growing!

Yayy I'm finally (kinda) showing!  I have to wear really tight cloths for anyone to tell, but i'm pretty excited!   We had our monthly check up yesterday and all is well.  They are hoping the baby will stretch out my uterus- but that is all!  I have to drink protein shakes now too, but kinda knew that was coming!
Here is a picture of how I look today!  My Dad still thinks I look bloated :)

Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, Avacado 4-5 Inches long, 3-5 oz!

Maternity Clothes: Not yet!  Just tight regular clothes. I have a feeling they might be coming soon though!

Gender: Don't know yet! We find out on the 18th! 

Belly Button In/Out: Its on its way out!

Stretch Marks: Just the thighs!

Labor Signs: nope :)

Movement:  I haven't really felt anything this week. 

Sleep: Starting to hurt to sleep on my tummy...

What I miss: Energy :)

What I am looking forward to: Gender determiniation appointment!  The doctor is being so nice and sneaking us in a week early (May 18th) so my mom can be here for it!  Plus, I have my first baby shower in CA the last weekend in May so it'll be nice to know! It will be so much fun.  Matt, my mom and my sister will all be able to make it!

Cravings/Aversions: McDonalds.... WEIRD!

Symptoms: A little bit of back pain.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing that precious heart beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment