Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's a BOY!


Sorry I haven't posted in two weeks!  Life has been crazy for the Mueller family! Last weekend I graduated SEMO with my BS in Public Relations.  My dad, mom, sister and grandma were there as well as Matt's parents and grandparents.  We had a great time!  After graduation we went to Ray's, an awesome steakhouse about 30 minutes south of Cape in Kelso,  It was fantastic food!
Here is me and my men at dinner! (with grandma trying to duck out!)

Sooooo now on to the baby!  We are 18 weeks (almost 19)!  Friday 5/18/2012 we had our gender determination ultrasound.... It was so fun to see how much the baby had grown!  They very quickly were able to tell us IT WAS A BOY! We were thrilled!  Colt Bentley Mueller is growing very nicely and is super active! We have our next appointment 06/08/2012.  At that appointment they will take all of his measurements and make sure everything is on schedule!  We can't wait!
Here is Colt Bentley!
Its a BOY!



Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, Sweet Potato, 5.5 inches, 5oz.

Maternity Clothes: I bought my first belly band!

Gender: Its a BOY, Colt Bentley Mueller!

Belly Button In/Out: Its on its way out!

Stretch Marks: nopeeeee

Labor Signs: nope :)

Movement:  He is definitely growing and I can feel him everyonce in a while.  Matt was trying to feel the uterus last night and pushed down too hard and Colt kicked him!  It was so cool :)

Sleep: I'm getting up to pee ALOT again~

What I miss: nothing really...

What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower in CA, next weekend!

Cravings/Aversions: Beef Jerky

Symptoms: A little bit of back pain,  some stretching.

Best Moment This Week: Gender Determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment