Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Colt's California Baby Shower

This weekend was such a blast! I made the journey to California for the weekend for a quick trip and my first baby shower. My mom's two sisters (Aunt Wendy and Aunt Christina) gave me the shower. It was at my Aunt Christina's house in her backyard.  Her backyard was beautiful and the weather was PERFECT!  Thanks to everyone who helped put it on and who came!  Below are some pictures from Saturday :)

From Left to Right: Aunt Christina, Me, Kady, Courtney, Monica

The almost 20 week bump!


My cousin Stefani and her 37 week bump compared to mine!


Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Mom, Grandma, Aunt Wendy, GG, Me, Aunt Christina, Courtney



My two Aunties!

Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, Mango 6.5 in and 10 oz.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity Jeans have been bought!

Gender: Its a BOY, Colt Bentley Mueller!

Belly Button In/Out: Its on its way out!

Stretch Marks: nopeeeee

Labor Signs: nope :)

Movement:  He is kicking ALL the time :)  Most of my family got to feel him this weekend, super fun!

Sleep: Pretty good.

What I miss: nothing really...

What I am looking forward to: We are moving in to our new house, so I'm getting really excited to start decorating his room!

Cravings/Aversions: JUNK!

Symptoms: A little bit of back pain,  some stretching.

Best Moment This Week: Movement :)

1 comment: