Friday, June 8, 2012

Colt at 21 weeks!

Today we had our measurment check up!  Everything is going well! My uterus is growing finally, so baby Colt has more room!  They said I am right on schedule, and to look for a right on time due date. (They were thinking I would have him early due to my uterus size, but everything is progressing!) His heart rate was 158!

Here are the "stats" for 21 weeks!


Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, the size of a banana, about 7 inches and 11 oz!

Maternity Clothes: Definitely can't wear pants without my belly band! I'm slowly but surely buying maternity clothes, but mostly just bigger sizes. 

Gender: Its a BOY, Colt Bentley Mueller!

Belly Button In/Out: Its on its way out!

Weight Gain: Today I weighed 113.8 lbs.  This is such a good report for me!  I have gained 13 pounds so far during pregnancy, which is huge for my body!  I would like to gain about 17-20 more!  I'm ready to EAT! ;)

Stretch Marks: nopeeeee

Labor Signs: nope :)

Movement:  He is quite the little wiggle worm!

Sleep: I'm getting up a lot again to go pee, and I have a harder time getting comfortable!

What I miss: ALLERGY MEDICINE!  My allergies have been terible and I can't take a darn thing!

What I am looking forward to: Watching my body change, I find it super cool and fascinating!

Cravings/Aversions: JUNK!

Symptoms: Sciatic pain.

Best Moment This Week: I just always love seeing him!

No comments:

Post a Comment