Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Come on Tummy, Just GROW

So not much has changed, tummy wise, this week.  Thus why there are still no pictures.  However, starting at the end of last week and all throughout this week every time I eat I have a pooch for a couple hours, then it goes down.  I noticed today that I woke up with a tiny pooch and it has grown a little bit today, so maybe it will finally just stay!   I really just want to look pregnant!  How many people do you know that say that?!

We are still anxious about whether we are having a boy or a girl and can hardly stand it.  I think its a boy, maybe it just because I want a boy first.  Our next check up is May 1st and we are so excited!


Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, about the size of a navel orange (4.5 inches, 2-3 oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 7lbs... however I haven't weighed myself in a while so this may have changed, I don't feel any bigger though.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet!  Just tight regular clothes. 

Gender: Don't know yet!

Belly Button In/Out: I'm definitely thinking its going to be an outie.

Stretch Marks: My thighs seem to be getting worse, but my tummy seems fine.  (Maybe because it isn't getting big yet ;])

Labor Signs: NONE

Movement:  I haven't really felt anything this week. 

Sleep: Sleep is good.  I normally only have to get up once now :)

What I miss: Energy :)

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment, May 1st!

Cravings/Aversions: Stawberries (fresh fruit in general) and Cheetos!

Symptoms: I've been pretty tired this week....

Best Moment This Week: Seeing my belly expand for the short time during the day it does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment