Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Mueller

So I told myself that when I got pregnant I would enter back into the blogging world. However, when we found out about our bundle of joy I had just recently started a new job, busy with school, and to be honest completely overwhelmed!  So, obviously, the blogging got put on the back burner.

After life settled down and the shock of Baby Mueller joining us in October sunk in, I told myself I would start blogging when I started showing.  I thought that would be the most interesting for my family and friends.  Well so far I'm the only one that can tell I have gained ANY weight at all (7 lbs), and at 14 weeks I feel as if I need to start blogging weekly so here I am :)

So first, I will give a re cap of the last 13 weeks and then start posting week by week.

Matt and I found out we would be expecting Baby Mueller February 12th, 2012.  One short week after I had started my new job at Southeast SportsCare. I was home alone and just had a feeling, so I took an at home pregnancy test and it was positive.  I told Matt to rush home that I had a suprise.  He walked in the door and said, "Your pregnant!"  I then replied how did you know?  He totally thought I was joking.  We laughed, freaked out, then called my parents. I had to tell my MOM! We got on Skype and told my parents.  They were so excited for us, after the shock sunk in of course!  Later that night we called Matt's parents and their reaction was the same.  I went to the the doctor to confirm on February 15th, it was true!  Over the next week we gradually told family.

About a week in a half after we found out, (6.5 weeks),  I started to get sick, REALLY SICK.  Just like my Momma! I literally woke up throwing up and went to bed throwing up.  My new bedtime was 7 p.m.  At about 7 weeks we couldn't wait anymore, we told everyone!  Weeks 7-11 were more of the same;  being sick and tired of being sick and tired.

On April 3rd we got to see our baby! We were then 12 weeks.  Baby Mueller was 7cm, 2cm ahead of schedule.  We have a big, healthy, baby.  Baby was moving like crazy during our ultrasound, it took 15 minutes for us to get a profile picture.  Apparently this is unheard of.  Doesn't surprise me that we have a hyper one :)

At the end of week 12, I swear I could feel the baby, call me crazy, but I KNOW it was.  It continued throughout the week. Week 13, I finally started to feel like myself again.  My energy had started to increase and my sickness was hardly there.

So here we are week 14!  I decided I will post a little weekly questionaire and a picture (when I start showing).  Right now I have a little pooch, but nothing you can see with a shirt on... hopefully I will start showing soon!


Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, about the size of a lemon (3inches, 1.5 oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 7lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet!  Just tight regular clothes. 

Gender: Don't know yet!

Belly Button In/Out: I'm definitely thinking its going to be an outie.

Stretch Marks: I have a couple on my thighs, but that is it.  Being religious with the cream!

Labor Signs: NONE

Movement: I feel little butterflies every now and then :)

Sleep: I go to sleep really easy.  I get up to go pee about twice a night right now.

What I miss: Energy :)

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment, May 1st!

Cravings/Aversions: It seems like I crave different things everyday.  I have really been wanting food from back home.

Symptoms: This week really nothing :)

Best Moment This Week: Someone at work saying oh look you kinda look like your gaining weight.  Then laughed and said yah right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment