Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wise Words Wednesday

I am one of those people that needs constant positivity, a constant reminder that God is for me, a constant reminder that I am loved, and a constant reminder that I am called to be great!  I am not quite sure if this is a bad thing or a good thing; regardless, I follow a lot of my favorite pastors on Facebook and Twitter for my little reminders.  This week Joel Osteen posted something that has not stopped resonating in my spirit.  

These are his words for my Wise Words Wednesday!

"You are called to live a bold, confident and overcoming life. Rise up in faith knowing that God is with you and for you!" -Joel Osteen




I encourage you, too, to post your wise words!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hillarie,
    Those are great words to remember!!

    I just read your comment about wanting to know more about Prayer Warriors. You're listed as a no-reply comment blogger...so I couldn't email back. But go ahead and shoot me an email and we can talk more about it. brookecoveredingrace@gmail.com

    Or check out the Prayer Warrior page for more info:
    http://brookecoveredingrace.blogspot.com/2012/05/prayer-warriors.html

    There is an info doc that you can view from that page also...the link is just above the Warriors in Christ banner.
    =)

    ReplyDelete