Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby Stats!

So I still don't really know how far a long I REALLY am :)  I am anywhere between 30 and 32 weeks....  Like I said before I am going to continue post the "stats" as if I still have my original due date.  So here are the 30 week stats!



Size of Baby:  Acoording to Baby Center; 17 inches and 3.1lbs

Maternity Clothes: Definitely in full force!

Gender: Its a BOY, Colt Bentley Mueller!

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

Weight Gain: 30 pounds

Stretch Marks:  YEP!  The skin around my belly button is a mess.

Labor Signs: some contractions, but everything is under control.

Movement:  He hasn't been moving around as much, but when he does, Momma isn't too comfortable!

Sleep: comes and goes.

What I miss: Cute clothes haha.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing his face!

Cravings/Aversions: Not much really...

Symptoms: Back Pain

Best Moment This Week: Getting the curtains in his room done and up :)  Thank you Marmie and Pinterest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment