Monday, July 16, 2012

Our Miracle

Today we were blessed with a miracle!  About three weeks ago, we thought our baby boy was going to enter this world a lot earlier than expected!  With lots of prayer and rest our little trooper has moved right back where he needs to be and Mama is doing better! Matt and I are so thankful for everyone's prayers, we know this is nothing short of the Lord!

Here is a picture of our sweet baby's face!  You can't really tell in this picture very well, but he looks exactly like his daddy... It was crazy how much more we could tell feature wise on him this week!



This week is the start of week 27 and I can hardly believe it! When we first found out we were expecting (in Feburary) I told Matt, I'll start to get nervous when Halloween stuff starts popping up on Pinterest (since his due date is Oct. 21 ;]).  Well sure enough that time has arrived!  Matt has been working super hard on the nursery and it is turning out so great!  Once it is complete, I will do a nursery post so everyone near or far can enjoy!


Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, the size of an cucumber (15 in and 2.2 lbs) although he is weight a tad bigger according to the last ultrasound :)

Maternity Clothes: Definitely in full force!

Gender: Its a BOY, Colt Bentley Mueller!

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

Weight Gain: 24 pounds

Stretch Marks:  One big patch :/

Labor Signs: None in a week or so, God is soooooooo good!

Movement:  all the time!  We actually got scolded by him last night.  We like to try and guess where everything is, and while feeling around we definitely got kicked pretty hard.  It looked like the empire state building was popping out of my tummy!  SOOO FUN!  Matt and I were cracking up!

Sleep: Nights vary.  I can't get comfortable as easy, but sleep just varies.

What I miss: Energy and Sleeping on my BELLY!

What I am looking forward to: Getting his room done :)

Cravings/Aversions: Not much really...

Symptoms: Back Pain

Best Moment This Week: Seeing our little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment