Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Inventory


As the time is getting closer for Colt's arrival, Matt and I keep getting asked what do guys need/want for the baby?!  I feel like I always give the generic answer- "I'm registered at Target and Babies 'r Us."  I decided to take an inventory of what we have already gotten so I actually do have a better idea of what Colt needs/wants! 

To be honest, I think this was my first sign of "nesting!"  It really has alleviated some built up anxiety about being prepared for our precious boy! After I took "inventory"  I compiled a list of our top wants/needs.  Hopefully this gives family and friends some help!

Of course we don't want anyone to feel obligated for anyone to get us anything, but for those of you who have asked, here you go! AND OFCOURSE ANYTHING OFF OUR REGISTRY IS GREAT!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design customized with Smilebox

Nursery Furniture:

*All our nursery furniture can be purchased at Target

Slumber Time Elite- Simmons Kids Crib N’ More- Espresso Truffle
Slumber Time Elite- Changing Table- Espresso Truffle
Slumber Time Elite- Dresser- Espresso Truffle
Slumber Time Elite- Bookcase- Espresso Truffle
Slumber Time Elite- Rocking Chair

Bottle Accessories:


*These can be purchased at either Target or Babies 'r Us


5- 2 Pack- Tommy Tippee Stage Two Nipples
5- 2 Pack- Tommy Tippee Stage Three Nipples

Bathroom Accessories:


* This can be purchased at Babies 'r Us

Lil Luxeries Whirpool, Bubbling Spa and Shower

Car Seat:

* This can be purchased at Target

Eddie Bauer Travel System- Edgewood

Pack 'n Play:

* This can be purchased at either Target or Babies 'r Us

Graco Newborn Napper Pack 'n Play

High Chair:

* This can be purchased at either Target or Babies 'r Us

Eddie Baur- Fairview High Chair
















1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete