Thursday, July 26, 2012

Its Ok Thursday!




Today I am linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for Its Ok Thursdays!  I love this fun idea, and am excited to be giving it a go for the first time this week!

Its okay to still drink two cans of Diet Pepsi (maybe 3) a day when I'm pregoooos!
Its okay to pretend to be in a country song music video while singing in the car!
Its okay to want to start a million in a half different businesses!
Its okay to go into a gas station and comment on how poorly its set up and how you want to change it!
Its okay not to have done any laundry in a week!
Its okay to buy a bunch of stuff to get organized, but never use it!
Its okay to eat hot soup in the Summer, just because it sounds good!

Have a happy Thursday!  && LINK UP :)


4 comments:

  1. I always pretend to be in a music video when I'm rocking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'm OVER a week overdue on my laundry!

    Now following you back from City Girl Gone Country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog. Found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete