Tuesday, July 31, 2012

29 or 31

Well yesterday I had a check up on Mr. Colt.  I swear, everytime I see my OB I always have BIG news.

This appointment was my first appointment in my third trimester, which meant the NASTY glucola drink and a blood test (still awaiting results).  However, since I have been having some minor complications with the pregnancy my OB wanted to see me too. Long story short, she got called into an emergency surgery and couldn't see me, so the Nurse Practitioner checked me out instead.  She listened to Colt's 144 heart rate and measured my uterus.  Since the beginning of my pregnancy, my uterus has always measured behind.  Yesterday it measure 1.5 weeks ahead.  They said this means that he could be coming at the end of the first week in October now :)

WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!   I'm so glad my momma is here to help me!

Here are the stats for this week.  I will still say 29 weeks, because technically my due date has not changed in the chart!




Size of Baby:  Acoording to Baby Center; 17 inches and 2.9lbs

Maternity Clothes: Definitely in full force!

Gender: Its a BOY, Colt Bentley Mueller!

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

Weight Gain: 27 pounds

Stretch Marks:  a few here and there.

Labor Signs: some contractions, but everything is under control.

Movement:  Lots and lots!

Sleep: sooo bad these past couple weeks!

What I miss: Being able to do whatever I want and not get tired!

What I am looking forward to: what am I not looking forward to?!

Cravings/Aversions: Not much really...

Symptoms: Back Pain

Best Moment This Week: Knowing that he is OKAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment