Tuesday, July 10, 2012

3rd Trimester, here we come!


Sorry I haven't been able to post in the last couple weeks, they have been kind of hectic!  Matt and I are getting the house more and more ready for his arrival every day!  Its getting close!



Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, the size of an eggplant (9.2 in and 2 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Definitely in full force!

Gender: Its a BOY, Colt Bentley Mueller!

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

Weight Gain: 22 pounds

Stretch Marks:  One big patch :/

Labor Signs: Unfortunately yes, definitely taking it easy and following Drs. orders!  I know a healer!

Movement:  all the time!

Sleep: Nights vary.  I can't get comfortable as easy, but sleep just varies.

What I miss: Energy...

What I am looking forward to: Getting his room done :)

Cravings/Aversions: Not much really...

Symptoms: Back pain, stretching pain, and some labor signs. 

Best Moment This Week: Knowing that he is moving up and growing properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment